Discover over 300 years of family history on one of our expert guided tours.
Tours of Newbridge House resume on Friday 4th June with the addition of Newbridge House's inaugural GUEST exhibition which showcases a host of contemporary art installations throughout as part of the Full Georgian House experience running from June until September. For more information on Guest @ Newbridge House click HERE
Full Georgian House Tour
Step back in time at Ireland’s only intact Georgian mansion and experience our full “upstairs-downstairs” guided tour. Our passionate and knowledgeable tour guides will take you through three centuries of Irish history as you enjoy some of the finest examples of Georgian period Irish architecture. Learn about the Cobbe Family who resided at Newbridge House since 1747. See one of the most spectacular Georgian Drawing rooms in the country and explore one of only 4 remaining ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’ between Ireland and the UK. This is where the family kept some very interesting memorabilia from their travels around the world…including artefacts from one of Captain Cook’s voyages!
Continue downstairs to our new Servants Quarters experience where you will be immersed in our Butlers Hall, Housekeepers Room and the Cooks Kitchen through ambient sound, projected visuals and real life artefacts!
The Full Georgian House experience is approx 50 mins. This ticket includes entry to the farm.
Audio guides are available in Irish, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Mandarin.
10am, 11am, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm daily
Please note, Newbridge House is closed for tours on Mondays from October to March.
- Adult €12
- Child €6.50
- Senior/ Student €8.50
- Family 1+2: €22
- Family 2+2: €32
- Family 2+3 : €36
- All tour tickets to be collected in advance at the admissions desk in the Farm shop in the Coach House building. Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before your timeslot to allow enough time to walk from carpark and queue to collect tickets.
- If attending the farm before your house tour, please arrive to the Meeting point at the side of the house at least 5 minutes before your booked tour time to allow for check in and so not to miss the start of the tour.
- New safety protocols and measures have been implemented on our house tours.
- Government recommended social distancing markers will be in place, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer provided on arrival, visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings if possible, and capacity is limited to adhere to government guidelines. Tour Guides will wear face shields for your added safety.
- For health and safety reasons we recommend using your own headphones for our audio guides. Sanitised headphones are also provided if necessary.
- House tours may be affected by special events at Halloween and Christmas. Please check social media for more information. No tours run on the 24, 25 and 26 December.
We recommend booking your tour tickets online in advance, particularly during the summer months. Alternatively, you can purchase your tickets on the day at the Admissions Desk in the Farm Shop. Please make sure you allow additional time for social distancing queuing.
For group tour rates and information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Find Us
Newbridge House and Farm is only 30 minutes by car from Dublin city centre and parking is free. We're easy to access by bus and train too with regular services from Dublin. Find out more on our Plan Your Visit page.