Newbridge Summer Camps, July & August
We had a terrific time this year and had a lot of our 2011 people back and made some new friends too! We plan on doing some fun and frightening Halloween Ghostbuster camps in preparation for Frightmare Farm and the House of Horrors...details to follow shortly....
An exciting and varied week of fun and adventure including traditional crafts, archery, art workshops, living history, sports activities, farming and wildlife. You can be assured your child will experience a vast range of fun activities.
Our experienced and friendly staff
Ages: 5-7 / 8-10
The price is €95 euro for the week, from 10am to 3pm.
Children must bring their own lunch.
For more information, or to book a place for your child, please give us a call on 01 843 6534.
In hot weather: ensure your child has plenty of drinks, a sun hat and apply sun protection cream. In inclement weather: ensure your child wears appropriate rain wear to camp. Please ensure that your child wears runners to the camp each day.
Terms and Conditions:
1 Places will be filled on a first come first served basis
2. A Parent/guardian must sign application form and agree to terms & conditions.
3. All medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
4. Children must bring a packed lunch, rain gear and sun cream each day.
5. The hours of the camp are 10am-3pm each day. Newbridge House & it's employees are not responsible for children outside of the above hours.
6. Newbridge House Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the participants.
7. Newbridge House Ltd. reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire programme with all payments refunded.
8. All valuables must be left at home.
9. Information of activities is given in good faith. All arrangements and activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, programme schedule and other arrangements. Newbridge House Ltd. reserve the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly.
10. If a child is unable to attend a full refund will be given if 7 days notice or a doctor’s note is given.
11. Lost property will be kept until August 31st 2011.
12. Newbridge House Ltd. reserves the right to suspend any child that is disruptive to the camp due to misbehaviour or whose behaviour puts them or others at risk.
13. Mobile phones are not permitted at camp.